The Marketing Land App Now Live For iOS & Android
Download the new Marketing Land app, plus the Search Engine Land sister app for iOS and Android devices now.
We are pleased to announce that the official app for reading and sharing all of the news we post daily on Marketing Land is now available in both the Apple/iTunes App store and on Google Play. Along with the launch of the official Marketing Land app, we have simultaneously released apps for our sister site, Search Engine Land.
Key features on both the Marketing Land and Search Engine Land apps include push notifications and alerts for top news and breaking stories in the digital marketing industry.
In the coming weeks and months, our editorial team will be testing these alerts to find an appropriate balance of topics and frequency of push notifications. We appreciate any reader feedback about frequency and content of alerts.
In addition, we’ve made it easy for you to create a personalized menu of “Favorite” articles and resources to reference at any time, whether you are connected or offline.
All of the other app features are outlined below.
- Top story notifications for breaking news and hot topics our readers care about most
- Ability to browse top news stories by topic/channel
- Social sharing options
- Offline reading capabilities
- Users can save and mark individual articles as “Favorites,” filed under Menu. To “Favorite” an article to read later, simply click the star at the bottom of the screen after opening the article.
- View any Topic Channel, and that stream (all articles within the topic) will be automatically saved locally and made available while offline. (Some content, including videos and images not previously viewed, may not be available for offline viewing.)
- Users can “Favorite” articles from previously viewed channels while offline
- Subscribe option for our Marketing Day daily newsletter for access to all daily articles from Marketing Land and search headlines from around the industry
Download The Marketing Land App Now
Download The Search Engine Land App Now
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.