The MarTech agenda is live. See what’s in store & join us in San Jose!
Discover, learn, and connect with others passionate about the challenges facing modern marketers.
Seasoned marketers are right to be wary of too many industry predictions, but I’m quite certain of three things for the year ahead:
- Marketing technology and operations management will be integral to marketing in 2019.
- Martech tools, talents, tactics, and the overall marketing world will continue to change.
- Marketers eager to master this discipline, learn from and network with like-minded peers, and keep ahead of all the changes that continue to disrupt marketing as we know it are attending MarTech® April 3-5 in San Jose.
A few agenda highlights of the conference that you can count on:
…and more to be announced soon.
I guarantee this will be a spectacular couple of days for marketing technology and operations leaders at all levels. Beyond the editorial program I listed above, there will be dozens of sponsored sessions, over 100 exhibiting martech companies, more than 2,000 marketing technology pros, valuable networking, and so much more.
Pick your ideal conference experience and enjoy the best possible rate
“Alpha” rates (a.k.a. the lowest prices available) expire January 26. Now is the time to set yourself up for a great martech experience in 2019 and beyond! Pick your ideal pass and register now:
- All Access: The All Access pass unlocks the full MarTech experience, including complete access to conference sessions, exclusive networking events, countless marketing technology solutions in the Expo Hall, case studies from leading martech providers, our handy event mobile app, hot meals, free WiFi, and much more. Book today and save $450 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Want an even deeper dive into marketing technology management? Add a half-day martech workshop to your All Access agenda. Each workshop is led by a recognized expert and deliver a unique opportunity to train in an immersive, intimate environment. Choose from five workshops focused on buying martech, agile marketing, creating connected experiences, making the most of your customer data, and building a badass marketing team. (Workshop-only passes are also available!) Book now and save $900 off on-site rates!
- Expo+: More interested in meeting vendors and networking? Pick up an Expo+ pass for FREE and enjoy unlimited access to our bustling Expo Hall, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
Remember – rates go up at the end of this month! Book now for the lowest prices available!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how marketing leaders are making the most out of their martech investments — and how you can, too!
Psst… Experience MarTech with your tribe! Check out our group rates – with discounts of as much as 20% off!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.