TINT introduces solution to quickly build UGC-driven web experiences
The new Experience Builder is a no-coding-required platform for developing web pages centered on user generated content.
TINT, a user generated content curation platform, has launched a new suite of tools that allow marketers to build UGC web experiences using the company’s automated UGC curation technology.
The “Experience Builder” platform includes eight different types of web “experiences” (or pages):
- Landing Page
- Live Counter
- Launch Countdown
- Tag-o-War (Allowing marketers to create a hashtag “battle” — pitting UGC from two different hashtags against each other)
- Contributor App (A non-public webpage where influencers upload content that can be used in campaigns)
- Interactive Polls
Using TINT’s content curation technology, marketers can build out UGC-focused web pages and have them included as part of their websites in a matter of minutes.
Why we should care
Last month, the IAB put together a committee to better understand the impact of UGC on branding and marketing efforts. UGC can offer brands an effective way to, “Organically connect with consumers in a world filled with overly commercial and often intrusive messages,” the group said.
Marketers often see the value that UGC brings to their brands, but the time and effort it takes to curate it can be problematic for marketing teams with limited budgets and resources. TINT’s Experience Builder offers a no-coding-required solution that allows marketers to launch a web experience built on UGC within minutes.
More on the news
- TINT has also partnered with Hootsuite, integrating its social content curation platform with the Hootsuite’s social management tool.
- Foxwood Casinos is among Experience Builder’s launch partners.
- Launched in 2013, TINT’s social curation platform is used by a number of major brands including Nike, Verizon, Blue Apron and Marriott. It’s powered by Filestack.