Top 10 YouTube Video Ads In July: Always #LikeAGirl Ranks No. 1 With 30M+ Views
July's top ten ads generated a combined 80.9 million views, and more than 139 million minutes of watch time.
Two different GoPro video ads made YouTube’s top ten list of most popular ads in July, but even the brand’s combined 14.3 million views didn’t come close to the No. 1 ad from Always.
Launched July 7, the Always “#LikeAGirl – Unstoppable” spot generated more than 30 million views, pushing it to the top of the list.
According to YouTube, the top 10 ads from July’s leaderboard earned a combined 80.9 million views and more than 139 million minutes of watch time.
Taking the No. 3 and No. 8 spots, YouTube says GoPro is currently the leading brand for 2015, earning five appearances on YouTube’s monthly leaderboards so far this year. Coffee-Mate, Nature Valley and Nitro Circus all made their first YouTube leaderboard appearance in July.
YouTube’s Top 10 Ads in July
1. Always “#LikeAGirl – Unstoppable” (30.4M views)
2. Coca-Cola “Remove labels this Ramadan” (16.3M views)
3. GoPro “HERO4 Session: So small. So stoked.” (12.3M views)
4. Nitro Circus “History Made! First Ever BMX Quad Backflip” (10M views)
5. Vivo Smartphone “Minions” (3.6M views)
6. Coffee-Mate “The Natural Bliss Cafe” (3.3M views)
7. Nature Valley “3 Generations #RediscoverNature” (2M views)
8. GoPro “Twiggy the Waterskiing Squirrel” (2M views)
9. Apple “iPhone Hardware & Software” (1.1M views)
10. Scrubbing Bubbles “What Sharing a Bathroom Is Like” (1M views)