Top 10 YouTube Video Ads In May: Clash Of Clans & Boom Beach Leave Little Room For Other Brands
Supercell, the app developer behind Clash of Clans and Boom Beach games, took five of the top ten spots on YouTube's ad leaderboard.
App developer Supercell dominated YouTube’s list of top ten video ads last month, winning not only the top three spots for its Clash of Clans video ads, but also ranking in the No. 7 and No. 8 spots for its Boom Beach ads.
Big brands to make the list include Coca-Cola, Delta with its “The Internetest safety video on the Internet” (a spot which has earned more than 8.5 million views since being posted on May 20), and KFC’s ad starring comedian Darrell Hammond as Colonel Sanders.
According to YouTube, last month’s top ten video ads generated 100 million combined views, and nearly a 100 million minutes of total watch time.
Top 10 YouTube Video Ads in May
1. Clash of Clans: Ride of the Hog Riders
2. Clash of Clans: Shocking Moves
3. Clash of Clans: Balloon Parade
4. The A-Z of YouTube: Celebrating 10 Years
5. Delta: The Internetest safety video on the Internet
6. Coca-Cola: Choose to Smile
7. Boom Beach: Grenadier
8. Boom Beach: Sniper Tower
9. Lily: Introducing the Lily Camera
10. KFC: The State of Kentucky Fried Chicken Address
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.