Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Live Blog: The CES Panel On Twitter, Media & Entertainment
TV, movies, music, news events — you name it, plenty of people will be tweeting about it. So how should media and entertainment companies react? That’s what Twitter is exploring in a panel at CES.
The session is led by and involves several Twitter executives, as well as advertisers and companies that use Twitter. The list of speakers are:
- Kirstine Stewart, Vice President, North American Media Partnerships, Twitter
- Jennifer Prince, Industry Director Media and Entertainment, Twitter
- Michael Fisher, Director, Business Development, Twitter
- Chris Moody, Vice President of Data Strategy, Twitter
- Justine Ezarik, Digital Producer and YouTube Influencer, iJustine
- Matthew Marolda, Chief Analytics Officer , Legendary Entertainment
- David Herrin, Head of Research, United Talent Agency
- Brent Weinstein, Head of Digital Media, United Talent Agency
The session gets going at 9am PT. Our live blog of it is below: