Unite your organization at MarTech
Struggling to get departments on the same page? Join us April 15-17 for the ultimate training and team-building experience.
Successful modern marketing depends on maximizing the talents and capabilities of many individuals and departments: marketing ops, creative, IT, customer support, management, and more.
But senior-level marketers like you say achieving cross-functional harmony can be tricky…
- “We speak different languages.”
- “We have different expectations.”
- “We have different definitions of the customer.”
- “We work on different time frames.”
- “We have competing priorities.”
- “Our systems, tools, and processes aren’t integrated.”
If you’re struggling to get everyone on the same page or feel out of sync with your colleagues, attend MarTech® April 15-17 in San Jose.
Sharing the experience bonds teams with a common vocabulary, increased morale, and a singular vision of success. Register now and treat your crew to a graduate-level program loaded with tactical, practical sessions and invaluable community networking.
- Learn from experts innovating at the edge of martech-enabled marketing. Marketing leaders from Thomson Reuters, Wells Fargo, Gartner, SalesForce, Docker, Vonage, Lyft, Twitter, Harry & David, and more will share how they overcame organizational, interpersonal, and technological obstacles. You’ll return to the office ready to implement their sage advice and actionable tactics. See the agenda!
- Discover time-saving, profit-boosting solutions. The Expo Hall is packed with marketing technology companies ready to demo solutions and products that can greatly enhance your martech stack. You’ll also attend helpful tutorials and in-depth sessions from Workfront, OneTrust, ARM Treasure Data, Merkle, Magnolia, Acquia, Allocadia, Tealium, Acoustic, Blueconic, Tray.io, Adobe, and Blueshift.
- Forge new bonds, share advice, and grow your professional network. You and your team will connect with a thriving community of like-minded marketers and meet others who have solved the same problems you face. You’ll create lasting memories while you trade ideas, talk shop, and exchange valuable insights.
Send More, Save More
Register now for access to all sessions, keynotes, networking, and amenities — hot breakfasts and lunches, snacks all day, free WiFi, and more. The best part? The more you send, the greater your savings:
- Groups of 3-5 save 10%
- Groups of 6-11 save 15%
- Groups of 12 or more save 20%
Don’t miss this opportunity to unify your organization in a welcoming, engaging environment. To get started, fill out this team registration form and send it to email@example.com.
I hope to see you in San Jose!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.