Who will you meet at MarTech?
Leading companies from around the globe send their senior-level marketers to MarTech® for an unparalleled learning and networking experience. Join us April 3-5 (next week!) in San Jose for the chance to connect with like-minded marketers from brands including… …with job titles like… Digital Operations Manager Director of Marketing Technology Director of Product Management Marketing […]
Join us April 3-5 (next week!) in San Jose for the chance to connect with like-minded marketers from brands including…
…with job titles like…
- Digital Operations Manager
- Director of Marketing Technology
- Director of Product Management Marketing Technology
- Director of CRM Technology and Operations
- Principal Digital Strategist
- Senior Marketing Automation Manager
- Senior Manager of CRM Analytics
- Senior Marketing Operations Manager
…and many more!
You’ll meet people who tackle the same marketing challenges you face every day: finding experienced talent, selecting the right marketing technology, delivering ROI, and everything in between.
The connections you make at MarTech can help evolve your organization and shape your career.
Register NOW & enjoy up to $300 off on-site rates
Pick your ideal pass…
- All Access: Unlock the full program: all conference sessions and networking events, the Expo Hall, mobile app, hot meals, WiFi, and more. Book now and save $150 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Add an expert-led workshop to your All Access pass for an immersive, intimate learning experience. Workshop-only passes are also available! Book now and save $300 off on-site rates!
- Expo+: More interested in meeting vendors and networking? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass and enjoy unlimited access to our Expo Hall, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more. Book now and it’s free!
See you in San Jose :-)
Psst… What are your biggest marketing challenges? Take our quick survey!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.