You’re Invited To SocialPro, The Premier Social Media Conference Of 2016
Are you ready to take your social marketing to the next level?
Social media continues to be a massive opportunity, but the landscape is evolving quickly, and true success is difficult to find, even for experienced marketers. Whether you are struggling with what channels to focus on this year or how to optimize content creation and paid media, 2016 is a critical year for social marketers. Marketing Land’s SocialPro conference is coming to Seattle this June 20–21. This year’s conference is so good, we guarantee you’ll love it.
“SocialPro continues to be the best social media conference I go to. The tips given during sessions are useful and the networking is great.”
– James Carroll, Tableau Software
Advanced Tactics For Experienced Social Media Marketers
Marketing Land’s SocialPro is all new for 2016. Based on our attendees’ feedback from last year, we’ve created an incredible experience designed to give you exactly what you are looking for in a professional-level conference:
- An enhanced agenda jam-packed with the advanced paid, earned and owned social tactics you’ve come to expect from Marketing Land’s editorial team.
- Better timing. We moved the conference to June, away from the crazy-busy holiday season and in time for you to implement what you’ll learn at the conference.
- An outstanding new location, the Bell Harbor International Conference Center on the waterfront in Seattle.
The agenda this year is packed with topics that are sure to get you excited. Here are some of sessions I’m particularly excited about:
- Responsive Social Media: Reacting To Real-Time Events
- What Your Social Data Should Be Teaching You
- Credit Where Credit Is Due: Demystifying Social Attribution
- The Top 10 Paid Social Media Advertising Hacks Of All Time
And of course, SocialPro also features all the sessions and conveniences that make this conference one you can’t afford to miss.
“SocialPro was a phenomenal experience full of great speakers and abundant networking opportunities. I met some amazing marketers and learned a ton from the presentations that I can take back with me and apply to my clients. I’m a huge fan of SocialPro!”
– Nick Roshon, iCrossing
SocialPro Registration Is Now Open!
Register now for all of the great content, networking and conveniences that are baked into the SocialPro experience. This is a once-a-year opportunity to learn from social media experts and working practitioners. Don’t miss your chance to uncover advanced tactics, meet great people and have a great time.
We hope to see you there!
— The SocialPro Conference Team
P.S. If you want to learn more, check out these links:
- See what past attendees had to say.
- Score deeper discounts by coming as a team of three or more. Learn how.
- We’re here to help! Call us at (877) 696-7401 Monday–Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. Or e-mail us at any time at email@example.com.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.